For the definition of Transfer, we simply say that transfer is a process of sending a thing from one process to another. Airtel Balance Transfer is the process to send Internet balance and talk time balance to another number with the identical network. This is the process in which many peoples use it because they send the balance to their loved ones. Friends In this article I am going to tell you about the methods and process of Transfer Airtel Balance. For known to all these things please continue read our this article.
Check AIRTEL USSD CODES
All of Airtel customers may use these methods for sending or transferring the balance to their loved ones. Now I am providing a complete guide to Airtel balance transfer. Some new customers don’t know about the balance transfer in airtel. For all those customers I will present this article.
About Airtel Balance Transfer?
If Airtel customers have too much balance in their main account that they want to transfer their balance than they can transfer this balance to their other airtel number. The Airtel provides this facility only Airtel to Airtel customers.
See this Also – AIRTEL BALANCE CHECK
One thing here I want to tell you that Airtel to Airtel customers can transfer their balance or data.
Airtel provides different ways to transfer the balance and mobile data.
Terms And Conditions For Transfer Airtel Balance
- Only Airtel to Airtel customers can send balance and mobile Internet.
- Customers can only Transfer an amount between Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- For using this service customers must use 3months old Airtel number.
- Reciever Airtel number should be 1 month Old.
- This is a paid service.
- Customers can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
- HOW TO GET JIO LOAN FOR TALKTIME AND DATA INTERNET IN 2018
- WAYS HOW TO CHECK JIO NUMBER [ JIO NUMBER CHECK]* NEW
- How to Set Jio Caller Tune – Jio Caller Tune Song list
- How to Activate JIO DND Services 2018 [JIO Do Not Disturb Services]
- Jio Caller Tune Number [Set Caller Tune In Jio 2018] Free*
- Jio Customer Care Numbers List For All States [24×7 Support] 2018
- Jio 4G Balance Check Codes In 2018[Main Account Balance, Internet etc ]
- Jio Internet Balance Check Codes [ 4G And Main Account]
- How To Get JIO Loan For talk time And Data Internet In 2018
- Ways How To Check JIO Number [ Jio Number Check]* New
- Jio Balance Transfer [ Data Internet +TalkTime ] Latest Updated!
- How To Jio Sim Port To Other Networks [Jio MNP 2018]
Method And Process For Airtel Balance Transfer
About – AIRTEL INTERNET BALANCE
- For this Go to your Dial Screen and Dial this Number: *141#
- Now, this screen shows like this
Take Adv Internet
Take Adv Talktime
Call me back SMS
- From here You can Select Share talk time for this Type 1 and Send it.
- Now customers can put all the required information.
Now all the things are correct and You Successfully initiated Airtel Balance Transfer with Ease.
Hope you can understand our solution against How to Port Airtel Number Query. And you can get the best result for your query. Hope you enjoy our airtel and please continue to visit our website for more and latest updates.
Thanks and Enjoy your life.
If you are having any problem then you can comment below.
More Article Related to Airtel
- How to Check Airtel Number 2018 Through Airtel USSD Code
- Airtel Unlimited Calling Plan For Prepaid & Postpaid Numbers In 2018
- What is Airtel Family Share: Share Internet Date With Your Family Tree
- How to Port Airtel Number To Other Network In 2018 – MNP Guide
- Airtel Hello Caller Tune Number Song List 2018 [Toll-Free]
You can comment below if you have any query in your mind.