If you are not happy with your telecom service provider and want to change your sim card with some other network operator. Then you can check our article related How to Port MTNL Number. Porting service is increasing day by day because everyone is angry with their mobile operator. mobile number operator is very serious about their customer because if you don’t give good service they will leave you.
What is Port?
if your telecom network provider increases their price or gives you very bad service then you
easy angry on your telecom operator with PORT. Right now port service creating so much revolution and generating so much can service-oriented thing.
How to Port MTNL number to other numbers
You only need to send one simple SMS to solve your problem. So don’t worry bad operator service just leave the operator with port service.
- PORT <space><Phone Number> to 1900
- You will get UPC number
- Tell the shopkeeper about your new operator so that he will give new sim
- give your Aadhar card so that he scan your finger and get your all detail
Now you need to wait for some day becuase this process take atleast 1 week time. your port code first send to MTNL if they verify then you existing data will transfer to new operator then you will get new company service.
if you face any kind of problem then please comment below we will solve your problem asap.
- MTNL Balance Check Codes And MTNL Internet Balance Check Codes In 2018
- MTNL Loan Number For TalkTime + Data Internet new Guide
- MTNL GPRS INTERNET SETTINGS for 2G/3G/4G APN Setting
- USSD Codes For MTNL Internet Balance Check in 2G/3G/4G Network
- MTNL Balance Transfer [Talktime & Data Internet ] 2018
- MTNL Customer Care Number For All Status In 2018 [ 24*7 Support]