An Access Point Name (APN) is the name of a gateway between a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G mobile network and another computer network, frequently the public Internet. A mobile device making a data connection must be configured with an APN to present to the carrier. The carrier will then examine this identifier to determine what type of network connection should be created, for example: which IP addresses should be assigned to the wireless device, which security methods should be used, and how or if, it should be connected to some private customer network . in basic term APN is something related to internet setting. if you want to use the internet in your phone then your APN should be configured properly. in this article, we tell you about Jio APN Setting or you can say Jio 4G GPRS setting.
Check – JIO INTERNET BALANCE CHECK
What is the Internet GPRS Settings?
Access Point Name or shortened as APN is the name of gateway that connects mobile network with the internet. In another word, it is the identity of the mobile carrier so that the mobile device know to which carrier network it should connect. With this information, the carrier can assign you with an IP address and the encryption method to use.
As far as I can remember, I never filled the APN field when setting up a new phone. The SIM card usually holds all the connection information and all the mobile device needs to do all your work.
- HOW TO SET JIO CALLER TUNE – JIO CALLER TUNE SONG LIST
- HOW TO ACTIVATE JIO DND SERVICES 2018 [JIO DO NOT DISTURB SERVICES]
How to Activate Jio Internet Setting
most of the time once you insert jio sim in slot1 then all internet related thing automatically install in your phone but if you don’t get Jio internet setting then you must try the below-mentioned step.
Here is the sample Internet Setting for all Jio Sim
|Jio Internet Settings||Values|
|MMS Proxy||Not Set|
Also Check – JIO USSD CODES
As per Jio Official Website Below mention thing is written on their website.
- JIO CALLER TUNE NUMBER [SET CALLER TUNE IN JIO 2018] FREE*
- JIO CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS LIST FOR ALL STATES [24×7 SUPPORT] 2018
1. Visit the settings menu of your device
2. Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
3. Select Reset to default
4. Go to Menu button > Tap New APN.
5. Enter ‘Name’ field and ‘APN’ field as ‘JioNet’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
Apple devices self-detect the APN and configure internet access on your mobile automatically.
- JIO 4G BALANCE CHECK CODES IN 2018[MAIN ACCOUNT BALANCE, INTERNET ETC ]
- JIO INTERNET BALANCE CHECK CODES [ 4G AND MAIN ACCOUNT]
- HOW TO GET JIO LOAN FOR TALKTIME AND DATA INTERNET IN 2018
- WAYS HOW TO CHECK JIO NUMBER [ JIO NUMBER CHECK]* NEW
- JIO BALANCE TRANSFER [ DATA INTERNET +TALKTIME ] LATEST UPDATED !