The idea is biggest telecom company in India. It provides best and reliable services and offers to its customers. But some customers are frustrated with their existing service provider. They want to try port from their number and search on google how to port their number. In this article, I am providing A step by step Guide for Idea port Number and about MNP 2018.
Many of customer don’t know about the port. What is the port? And How do Port?
In simple words, we can say that port is to change or when you are using one service provider and then change to another service provider this is called port.
Mobile portability is the facility if you are not satisfied your current service provider or mobile operator then you can change your mobile network to another service provider. Means without changing your current mobile number you can change your network services.
I think you can understand about Mobile Portability.
- HOW TO GET JIO LOAN FOR TALKTIME AND DATA INTERNET IN 2018
- WAYS HOW TO CHECK JIO NUMBER [ JIO NUMBER CHECK]* NEW
- How to Set Jio Caller Tune – Jio Caller Tune Song list
- How to Activate JIO DND Services 2018 [JIO Do Not Disturb Services]
- Jio Caller Tune Number [Set Caller Tune In Jio 2018] Free*
- Jio Customer Care Numbers List For All States [24×7 Support] 2018
- Jio 4G Balance Check Codes In 2018[Main Account Balance, Internet etc ]
- Jio Internet Balance Check Codes [ 4G And Main Account]
- How To Get JIO Loan For talk time And Data Internet In 2018
- Ways How To Check JIO Number [ Jio Number Check]* New
- Jio Balance Transfer [ Data Internet +TalkTime ] Latest Updated!
- How To Jio Sim Port To Other Networks [Jio MNP 2018]
Steps For Port Idea To Other Network
Friends, You Just send an SMS from Your mobile Phone and follow the given steps. These steps tell you about Idea Port Number.
- Open your phone and Send a message like(this is Idea port Number SMS) : SMS PORT <space><Phone Number> to 1900
- After this message, you get UPC CODE.
- Visit to new telecom office where you want to port your number.
- Tell the operator that you want to your phone number.
- After that, get those details and they will give you form just fill it up.
- Attach your Id proof documents.
- Provide your UPC code and documents to the executive.
- After this, the executive provides a new sim card to you.
- Customer will be notified by SMS when their previous sim is going to close.
- After closing your previous sim you can use your new sim card.
More Article Related to Airtel
- How to Check Airtel Number 2018 Through Airtel USSD Code
- Airtel Unlimited Calling Plan For Prepaid & Postpaid Numbers In 2018
- What is Airtel Family Share: Share Internet Date With Your Family Tree
- How to Port Airtel Number To Other Network In 2018 – MNP Guide
- Airtel Hello Caller Tune Number Song List 2018 [Toll-Free]